Wake up each day with passion to see your dream come through. Everything we hope and work for will yield a result someday , vote prince Awoala wokoma for RSHA asalga constituency
Nigerian rapper and music advocate, Folarin Falana who is better known by his stage name Falz talks about his Forth-coming album in an interview with Channels TV at the last AMVCA. Falz who suffered heavy backlash by some religious groups and ban from NBC against his song ‘This Is Nigeria” when after about how he feels with the bans and critic against his song, insists he will not back off from telling stories with his music as he is still making conscious and controversial music despite being hit by criticism and he is ready to fight the battle to any extent. The Bahd Guyz Records boss revealed his next album and he said all the tracks will be packed it with lots conscious music. “ People need to hear our voices; our voices need to be projected in the positive direction as artists. “It is something I will continue to do, I’m working on a fully conscious album which is dropping very soon ,” Falz album will drop soon. Love ❤️ Naijcode company
For a while now, ex-BBNaija housemates, Leo and Ceec have sparked up relationship rumors following their lovey dovey appearances at different events. In an interview with Arise TV yesterday, when asked what the true position of things between herself and LeoCeec, she gave an insight into what they both share at the moment. She said:- ”I will be very honest with you. I think Leo is an amazing guy. He is actually a very great guy. You know we didn’t get to know ourselves in the house but right now what we are doing is that we are getting to know ouselves. He is a true friend I have decided to be there for regardless of the situation. You know me, I am a very loyal person. If I say it is you, then it is you. For me outside the house, Leo is the closest. I like him and I want to be there for him”. On why she posted the acid attack threat mail she received, Ceec said her aim is to make people who aspi...
s year has been nothing but smooth; he has toured several countries, signed major endorsement deals and at the same time he still finds a way to properly manage the music acts signed to his label. The DMW boss released his second single of the year titled ‘‘ and the thrilling visual had everyone wowed. Here is what we think: I think it am not wrong to say that when it comes to music video Davido brings out the best, he has set the standard and always bringing out the best from Days of Gobe to Aye, Dodo, If , Fall to Flora My Flawa and now Nwa Baby . Davido starts Nwa Baby by showing the lady he is catching feelings with as she used him to escape from the station store she went to operate (Stole money) unknowingly to him and this captures the Verse 1 of this song “ Shey you won put me for trouble?,…… “. Which is a brilliant one and also the introduction of the Nigerian Shaku Shaku dance in between the video was als...
Comments
Post a Comment
PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC AUDIO, VIDEOS, BEAUTY, NEWS, SCHOOL
08102794724